I saw Cloverfield on Friday after work with my brother. I don't want to spoil it for you in case you want to see it.
But I hated it. Knowing it was produced by JJ Abrams, the guy who created LOST, I knew there was going to be something disappointing about it. Because LOST is like that, all this build up for nothing.
That was basically how the movie was. So I wasn't surprised at the end. It was almost like when Pajama and I saw Talented Mr. Ripley. A few people were like "Wait, that was it?"
Ahahahahaha. I liked Talented Mr. Ripley much better.
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'll bet the monster is a giant bird with human legs.
Am I right???
Or maybe it's Bill O'Reilly.
I told my brother that I read a spoiler and that the monster was a giant Hello Kitty doll ravaging the city.
That would have been much better I think.
Haven't seen it, but I'm more likely to now that you mentioned Lost!!!
I'm addicted to Lost.
I saw The Bucket List last Friday. What a feel good movie. And it had surprisingly good dialogue and character development. Worth seeing, perhaps as a rental.
Post a Comment