The only downside was how fucking expensive drinks were at the Mandalay Bay. Definitely not the place to drink. 10 bucks for one shot of alcohol with a diet coke. WTF?
Oh well. It was a fun weekend, even if it was just the 2 days. Bodies was gross and interesting. It was grossly interesting. Too bad we didn't get pictures inside. You know, making funny faces and being wildly inappropriate.
Here are the pictures, or at least the best ones. I would have had more but I gave the camera to Mat and the batteries suddenly disappeared. haha, I was kinda of drunk so I didn't even think about it. I found one, but couldn't see the other.
I have videos, but will post them later this week. They aren't very good, but they're short so I'll string them together and either post on youtube or directly through blogger.
My favorite part: Spice Girls shouting "Gay Power!" instead of Girl Power. Awesome!

Jamie making us some drinks - Sugar free drink mix not so much.

Colleen is super excited about recycling!

Half o' Sandwich

Mateo!

Our Home for the Evening

View of the Crowd

Almost showtime

Pajama flashing Spice Girls gang signs

The nice ladies I gave my extra tickets to. They were super excited and one of them was even British!

Colleen was so excited she started having an out of body experience

OMG It's a Spice Girl

Shake it to the left

Wannabe awesome

This was the gayest thing in Vegas, gayer than Sigfried and Roy

At one point I turned to Pajama and said how excited I would be if they played it's raining men. I believe my exact words were "Oh my God, if they play it's raining men, I'll fucking die"

The band


Sporty is awesome, but not my favorite

They were naked behind these screens, but I think it was wasted on this audience. Well, maybe not for the lesbians.




Funk Soul Spice

One of the last before the batteries escaped

3 comments:
SPICE GIRLS! WOOT! People of the world, every boy and every girl!
Too bad David Beckham wasn't in the show...
Also, apparently Brad Pitt was at that boxing match, how we ever missed him I'll never know
so rad. so very very rad.
thanks so much!
hugs.
Awww.. the gang's all splitsville again. What a kick-ass time. I'll never forget laughing for a half-hour straight at the Peppermill. Seriously, that was a highlight in my life so far. My stomach's never cried out in so much painful pleasure.
Post a Comment