YAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAY!
I'm leaving on a jetplane, don't know when I'll be back again....
Ok, so I'll be back in 2 weeks.
Very excited! This trip has been a long time coming. No trip after high school graduation, no trip after college graduation, I'll be damned if I wasn't going to take a trip after law school graduation.
I intended to go through my music library and get it organized so I could finally break out my new ipod. Well, I totally waited until last night. So I was up until 3am going through the files.
It's amazing the crap I had. I honestly don't know where some of the songs came from. There was music there that I would NEVER listen to. I think what happened was that I had an old CD marked "Music" and I copied it to the harddrive. Well, a bunch of years ago, Pajama and I had been burning CD's and I copied a bunch of music from her computer. So I think that's how it got there. No other explanation really.
I cleared out almost 1GB of music. Pretty weird.
Then I found a program that allowed me to convert video to Ipod format, so I converted all of season 3 of Little Britain as well as a bunch of music videos. I thought it would be weird watching on such a small screen, but it's awesome!
I just wish I had played with it more and put more stuff on it. Oh well. It's synching now and I don't really have time to do more.
We fly out of Reno to LAX at 2pm and then our flight to London isn't until 8:15pm.
Yeah, so I'm not thrilled about a 5 hour layover in the airport. If anyone knows of anything fun to do in LAX, call me.
The only bad part is that I have this ever present dread because I realize that a week after I get back from my awesome vacation, I have to start work. It's terrible. I shouldn't be worrying about that, but I can't help it. I think I'll go take some xanax and finsih getting ready.
Wish me luck!
Monday, August 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment