Saturday, August 25, 2007

Party Pride

I finally uploaded my pictures from my digital camera and since I'm supposed to be packing, I don't have time for a longer post. Plus there's not much really going on.

First up are pictures from Reno Pride. It wasn't very big and definitely can't compare to San Francisco Pride, but it was still fun. Although I was way too hungover tired to get up for the parade, but they still had performers and booths open, so I went with my dad. I was happy that my dad said he wanted to go with me, in fact it was his idea.

The second set of pictures are from Pajama's party. I was super jealous of her superblonde wig. I didn't like my wig - egyptian princess my ass. Oh well, maybe next time I'll find something better.

Pajama - you should have a rocking Halloween party. I can totally be cleopatra. Ahahaha.

So for your viewing pleasure:



















3 comments:

Jeimeken said...

These pictures are fantastic! Which one should we put on myspace?!

lawsarcasm said...

This is only a tiny portion of the pictures I have. I didn't realize I took so many.

Which makes me wonder if someone else was taking pictures with it.

Ahahaha

CorrugatedRobot said...

your dad is a badass!

and you're looking good with the beard. me likey!