Sunday, September 16, 2007

This is the End

I've been slacking this week. I had this whole big idea that I was going to create a series of blog entries detailing my trip with pictures and anecdotes.

And then I got lazy and it didn't happen. I'm just now creating a DVD slide show to show my brothers/dad the pictures we took. I also had big plans for that, put it together and add music clips and stuff. Yeah, didn't happen.

I'm still going to blog about the trip, but it might take a few more days.

Tomorrow is my first day of work. I already emailed and everything is set up. The head partner even told me to make sure to see him first because he has a big project that he wants me to get started on. Crap! So much for having an easy first day. I was hoping to do nothing for 3 hours, go to lunch, and then maybe get an assignment in the afternoon. Looks like that's a no go.

It's weird, this will be the first time I'm not off to school. I kinda feel like it's the end of my childhood. Even though that technically ended long ago, as long as I was in school I could still pretend that I wasn't really an adult yet. But now that school is over, I'm forced into the harsh, cold real world. It's scary to think about. I wish I was independently wealthy. Maybe I'll start buying lotto tickets.

I'll post pictures and a story about my first day tomorrow. And I started posting pictures to a photobucket type account, so I think maybe I'll throw some captions on there and post that, if nothing else about my trip. Soon!

Keep your fingers crossed that I don't throw up in front of everyone because I'm freaking out tomorrow.

No comments: