oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god.
I just found a spider in the kitchen. I was washing the dishes and I went to put a pot away in the cabinet below the kitchen counter. I open the door and see something scurry out into the corner on the floor. I look down and see a spider.
Now, whenever I see a spider, my first thought is always "Oh my god, it's a black widow and it's going to jump on my face and bite me". I HATE spiders. Ever since I saw Arachnophobia, they freak me out. This is the first time in the 2 years that I have lived in this apartment that I've seen a spider. I don't even know how this one got in. All the windows are closed and I don't ever leave the door open.
I'm also paranoid about killing them because I think that just as I'm about to squash it, it's going to jump on my face and bite me. I put on a oven mitt so that there was no chance it could bite my hand and I squashed it. Then I grabbed a piece of paper towel and kind of swept it up. I look down and what do I behold....
It was a fucking black widow! No joke. It was black and there was the little red hour glass shape.
I wanted to run out of my apartment screaming. How the hell did a black widow get into my apartment? Now I'm really freaked out. Where else are they hiding? There has to be a nest of them lurking somewhere. I can also never cook again, because it came from the cabinet where I keep all my pots and pans.
Ugh! I could barely finish washing the dishes because I kept having to look down to make sure that nothing was crawling up my leg.
Can someone come and make sure there's not a nest of black widows hiding under my bed?
Friday, April 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I bet the nest is in the body downstairs.
Post a Comment