While the kitten war rages on, I found some interesting clips from one of my favorite movies. Who knew that it was such chaos behind the camera. Apparently this director also directed 3 Kings with George Clooney. And he and George Clooney got into a fist fight because of the way the director was berating the cast and crew.
Seems like a total asshole to me, but I still love the movie and I love Lily Tomlin. The first clip is the best.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One of the best things about going to Boalt is that there is a weekly protest outside the lawschool. These people dress in orange jumpsuits and put black hoods over their heads and protest the Abu Ghraib torture scandal. The guy who wrote the "torture memos" justifying use of torture by the U.S. teaches constitutional law at Boalt. So every week these people come out and protest.
Well today, we had the added treat of a group of Gideons passing out bibles. I was accosted 3 times because I parked down the street, so I had to walk back and forth between classes to put money in the meter. And each time I was accosted by 4 old white men who were trying to give me a bible.
I wish I had thought of something clever to say, like "My hands are stuck in my pockets" or "I only read the Satanic Bible" or "My boyfriend says I'm not allowed to read stuff I find in the streets". Alas, I just politely said no and walked on.
Next time though...........
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Geez - that's quite a tirade Lily goes on. But the first clip... who knew the set of Hollywood films could get so unprofessional?! I could totally see a fistfight happening between George and that douchebag.
I heart I heart huckabees.
Post a Comment