Something smells really bad but I can't tell where it's coming from. I took out the trash already and the trash can was kinda of stinky, so I sprayed it with some Febreze. But then I could still smell it, so then I went and bought some garbage can deodorizer and sprayed that in. But I can still smell it. I'm not sure if it's coming from the trash can or what. But it's starting to make me mad.
Things for the most part are finally starting to settle down. I had that big ethics exam last saturday. It totally sucked. I had gotten this review book from Barbri (the people that do the bar preparation course) and had been reading that. And I attended this video taped review lecture. And then this barbri review book had 4 practice tests, so I did all of those.
On the practice exams, I was getting 40+ out of 60 questions correct. Let me just say that the actual exam was much harder. Those barbri bastards! Their review questions were way too easy, so I went into the exam with a false sense of security. I totally feel like I failed the exam.
I also just had a blowout with another of the editors on law review. My frustration had been building for a while and I thought it was going to be ok because we recently had elections and have going through training. But then these problems just kept coming up. I had emailed this editor and told him that I couldn't allow any more delays because we needed the articles for training. Then I get an email that he wanted a delay. But he didn't send it to me. He sent it to the managing editor, completely going behind my back to ask for a delay without CC'ing me on the email.
I wrote this long email ripping him a new one and was going to send it, but then I waited a few hours and I had cooled down. I had decided I was going to tone down the email a lot......
But then I got a phone call. I didn't recognize the phone number, but the area code was 510 so I thought it might be my landlord calling. Stupid me answer the phone and it's the editor guy.
Well, one thing led to another and we had a little blow out over the phone. Basically I got diarrhea of the mouth and all the things I had written in my angry email came pouring out of my mouth and I couldn't help myself.
Why did I answer the phone? It felt good to finally say a lot of the stuff but now I feel kinda like I should apologize. Which I hate because I know that I'm not wrong. Boooo!
Spring break soon! Never did plan anything fun. I wonder if it's too late for vegas.
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment