I threw out my old trash can and bought a new one. I thought that would take care of the smell, but I still smell something yucky.
It's driving me crazy because I can't tell where it's coming from. There isn't any spilled food or anything, but I can smell it from my desk which is near the kitchen. Ugh! It's driving my crazy. I think I'm going to mop the kitchen floor and sprinkle some Febreze powder and vacuum. Hopefully that will take care of it.
I've calmed down since my argument with that asshole. I was so stressed out yesterday over it. My blood pressure was definitely up when I checked it. Bastard. But I no longer feel like I should apologize and I'm sure as hell glad I didn't.
He sent an email later to the EIC and managing editor, being real snotty and saying "I don't have time to do Exec's job". Ahahahha. Because he's too busy NOT doing his own job.
I love people like this. That's why people hate attorneys. Oh well, I just gotta keep on and soon it'll be done.
Ok, I'm off to track down the source of that smell before it kills me.
I wonder if my downstairs neighbor kicked the bucket. I think she's this little old woman who usually blasts her tv. What if she had died and no one knew? Gross.
Friday, March 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It very well could be something dead. You should go knock on the old lady's door and if she answers it, just ask her if she smells something bad too. If she doesn't answer it... well...
Post a Comment