Thursday, February 01, 2007

Squee!

I logged into gmail this morning to discover a notice from Borders....

The release date for the final Harry Potter has been announced. July 21, 2007.

Yay!!!!!!!!!

But, damn! That's RIGHT before the bar exam. If I postpone reading it, is it possible to go a week without hearing what happens?

I mean, what if I decide not to read it and take the exam, but half way through someone else has a breakdown, screams out the ending to the book and then runs out of the room crying?

Boo. Well, maybe I'll just wear headphones, not talk to anyone and avoid the computer that week to avoid spoilers.

Then as soon as we're done with the exam I can go see the movie and then read the book. hahahahaha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I still haven't decided what to do for my post-Bar trip. I really want to go to New York, but a friend said New York in August would be yucky and I want to take my mommy, so now we're thinking maybe September or October.

But that's too long to wait for a bar trip. So I need something to do right after the bar.

I'm thinking maybe a cruise? Anyone have a good or bad experience with that? Or maybe a trip to Hawaii?

I wish I was in Reno because I could go by June's office and look at travel brochures.

And I still need something to do over Spring Break. I've never ever been on a Spring break trip and it's my last chance. Maybe I should go to Ft. Lauderdale or wherever MTV has it's spring break and try to get on Guys Gone Wild.

1 comment:

Jeimeken said...

Is there a guys gone wild? Why have I not been notified?

I'd totally go to Hawaii with you... but I take my exam in June and start school again in July. Boo.

l'll have June send some cruise deals your way.