It's raining today and was raining yesterday. In fact, I here it's supposed to rain until Tuesday.
I went out after my first class to go put more money in the parking meter. It was barely sprinkling. Like maybe a drop every 5 seconds. Barely a spritz.
And people had umbrellas out like it was a hurricane. You would think that living in Berkeley where there is inclimate weather often, they would be used to it and could deal with a tiny little spray.
Also, I continue to hate pedestrians. I was driving this morning and people just walk into the crosswalk, talking on the phone and they don't even glance to the side to see if a car is coming.
If I were a foreign diplomat, I could get diplomatic immunity if I hit a few of these assholes with my car.
No cute kitten for this post, so I'll have to get a REALLY cute one for next time.
Friday, February 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment