Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Ho Hum


I'm almost caught up on all my reading.

I love Cute Overload . SO CUTE

So far I'm just behind in 1st Amendment. But I hate that class anyway, so I'm not real concerned.

Today my mom suggested my post-bar trip should be a trip to England and then Scotland. I had always thought she was opposed to going to Europe, so I never suggested it.

Any thoughts? I think the plan now is that I want to go for broke. I'll take a post-bar trip immediately after the bar and then sometime in September or October, I'll do the trip to New York. I figure it will make up for not doing anything during any of my spring breaks or for the lack of a trip/celebration after high school or college graduation. I've earned it!

1 comment:

Jeimeken said...

I blame you for me not paying attention in class today. Evil Cute Overload.