I got bored, so I started cleaning up my computer for files that I don't need, reorganizing the mp3's I have, etc.
I was listening to Whitney Houston's "I Wanna Dance with Somebody" and thought what a fucking tragedy it is that her life has turned out the way it has. She has such an incredible voice and I really liked a lot of her music. Damn that Bobby Brown.
I've been feeling kind of restless and I'm not sure why. I don't really have a million things to do right now and I don't have anything to do during my spare time. If I were an alcoholic, I could drink, but alas I'm not.
Maybe I should go find my knitting, I never did finish that scarf I was working on.
I tried making spaghetti last night but it didn't quite turn out. While I was home this summer, my mom was trying to buy more healthy food. So we started eating wheat bread, drinking skim milk, etc. So one night we made spaghetti with whole wheat noodles and ground turkey. Honestly, it was the best spaghetti I've ever had. I thought I'd try to make some here.
But something when wrong. The noodles were weird. It's hard to explain but the texture was just off. I thought they were the same brand of noodle, but I may be wrong. So I had to throw it away because it was just yucky.
Maybe I should look at cooking school brochures.
Friday, September 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
hey ben. word on the street is that bobby brown may be leaving whitney for another woman. so there's still time to get her off drugs and she might have a career again. don't give up hope for a Bodyguard II.
did anyone see bodygaurd I?
You need to make the pasta from scratch... which of course requires the thing you squish it thru and a drying rack. Pasta from scratch is amazing, and you can put whatever you want in it. You can keep it for a while too.
Also - you should try doing your own whole-wheat pizza crust. Very tasty.
I've tried using a whole wheat Boboli pizza crust. The regular ones are really good, but the whole wheat was just yucky.
I remade the spaghetti with regular noodles and it turned out much better. Although I always wanted one of those "Ron Popeil" pasta makers because they make it look so easy.
Finally, I heard that Whitney may actually be coming out with a new CD. But Clive Davis said not to get your expectations too high. Ouch!
Post a Comment