We waited a few weeks and then decided to get another cat. Clayton and I went to Animal Control, but couldn't find any kittens for adoption. They had one cage FULL of kittens, but all the cute ones were taken. The rest were just black cats.
So we went over to where they have the "lost" animals. Basically, if someone doesn't claim them after 5 days they're either put up for adoption or....the guillotine. Ok, maybe not that but I'm sure they're put to sleep. We saw this one adorable little kitten that was really trying to get our attention in the cage. It turns out that the Humane Society (who does all the adoptions now) had decided not to "claim" her for adoption. So if we didn't save her, who would?
After an ordeal, we finally managed to adopt her.
This is Dina (as in the cat from Alice in Wonderland - don't ask me, I didn't pick the name).

The next day, I came home and saw that clayton had bought one of those cat house trees. There's like 3 levels to perch or play on. I saw it and said "Wildly inappropriate"
And then Clayton says from the kitchen "Yeah, you're telling me". I look up and see my mom staring at something on the kitchen floor, so I move into the dining room and see TWO cats eating on the floor.
Clayton was at Petsmart buying some cat toys and decided to buy another cat. hahaha. My mom was SO adamant that we not have 2 cats. I joked about it, but I wouldn't have done it. She was really pissed off at first, but the 2nd cat is really cuddly. She's about 2 months old, so I wonder if she's been in that cage all her life. She really loves to cuddle.
This is Agatha, but we call her "Aggie".

I'm going to take her with me when I graduate. hahaha. She loves to jump on shoulders or laps and cuddle. SO CUTE.
I think it's good because they can play with each other when everyone's at work. And then they even sleep together sometimes.
Here are the cats cuddled on Clayton. 

I can't wait until I live somewhere that allows cats. I miss having one.

1 comment:
Cat wars.... like boxwars.... I get it!!!!
My kitty is afraid of everything. Water, tall plants, noises, even her own litter box if it's dark.
Post a Comment