
Yeah, so for some stupid reason Clayton got up on Saturday night/morning and let the cat out. At first he said it was around 1-2am but then he later said it was 4-5am. Either way, she hasn't come back to the house since. It's not unusual for her to go out and play all day, but she always comes back at some point to eat.
She doesn't really come when you call her, but she usually shows up at the door to be let in. I'm really worried that something snatched her in the night. I don't know why he let her out so late, there was no reason for her to go out.
I'm hoping that she's either just out playing in the sagebrush somewhere, feasting on birds or one of the neighbors (maybe one with kids) found her and brought her inside.

1 comment:
Oh no!!! Did you call animal control? Sometimes they have them... Do any of your neighbors like cats? One down the road from me had like 15 cats... and when ours dissappeared they wouldn't let us see their cats... I think they took them.
Post a Comment