Thursday, March 09, 2006

Blah

This is how I feel right now.

I'm sick! I woke up Monday morning and my throat was sore and very scratchy. And I could feel crap developing in my chest. And it's only gotten worse from there. So now my throat is still sore and it hurts like a bitch whenever I cough.

So I feel like crap, but I can't lay in bed because I still have to write this damn paper. I'm kinda proud that I didn't put it off until the very last moment, but I'm still cutting it short. I have about 13 pages written right now. Woo! Only 30 or so more to go. Ha ha ha, I'm screwed.

I'm going to the city tomorrow for this dinner banquet. All the gay lawyers / law students are congregating. It should be fabulous. I'm just bummed that I won't feel my best.

I'm listening to my personalized Yahoo radio station. If I haven't said it before, it's better than any "gay" station that Yahoo could come up with. And it's NOT all techno garbage.

So far there's been some Ace of Base, Christina Aguilera, Aqua, and some showtunes (i.e. La Vie Boheme from the Original Broadway cast of Rent). ha ha ha. Fabulous.

I'll have pictures from my night out tomorrow soon. Or at least I will if I remember to bring my camera.

No comments: