Syriana. Most. Over. Rated. Movie. Ever.
Seriously, WTF? George Clooney won a golden globe for that? Looking at who else was nominated, I think Matt Dillon should have won for Crash instead of fucking George Clooney. My Jeebus people.
Mom and brother drove up for the weekend. So we went to lunch and saw Syriana. I wanted to go see Lion King or Cirque du Soleil's new show Corteo in San Jose but tickets were kinda sold out. Well there are tickets available for Sunday at 1pm but I think they're leaving before then.
Also, 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee is coming to San Francisco. Looks very funny. I think I'll try to get tickets.
That is all.
Saturday, January 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
NO NO NO. I've just seen a worse movie. The New World. Oh sweet jeebus. It would have been great if it was cut down to like 45 minutes. It was a bunch of scenes without dialogue of people looking at each other longingly.
Post a Comment