I was totally prepared to go to class this afternoon, but then on the advice of my doctor I decided to go home instead. Ha ha ha ha.
School is fine. I really like Estates and Trusts because the professor is super funny and because the material is interesting. Let me say this: DO NOT DIE WITHOUT A WILL. OMG it's a fucking mess if you don't have one. Especially if you have a large family.
Constitutional law is a fucking bore. The professor just lectures and he has a voice that kinda sounds like kermit the frog so I zone out pretty quickly. Employment law is ok. But with a gap between classes on Tuesday, it's very tempting to just go home (as I did today).
And now, instead of doing homework I'm on Chat with a Dell Customer Service rep. Those bastards! Award winning service my ass. So the laptop I bought was supposed to have a DVD burner installed. So up until this point I've played DVD's and CD's ok and even burned CD's. But then I bought a DVD+R to burn a data DVD and free up some hard drive space and the stupid drive won't work.
And no matter how plainly I say it, the service person keeps asking stupid questions that I've already answered. I never should have bought a Dell. Fuck you dell computers! And of course he tells me there are no updates to the DVD drive. It's a good thing I purchased the extra 3 year warranty. I didn't want to deal with crappy problems while in law school. So now if this putz can't fix it, I'm going to make them send someone to my apartment. Oh holy fuck, now he's telling me I have to reboot the computer to "perform a diagnostic test" on the DVD.
In other exciting news - I taught myself to knit over winter break. Well, I taught myself the very basic knit. I'm working on my first scarf. I practiced the first stitch a ton, so I have 3-4 squares of messed up stitching. I didn't want to ruin my good yarn, so now that I've practiced I'm ready. But it's slow going because I only knits a few rows a night. It's going to be the gayest scarf ever. I'll post pictures when I'm done.
Ok, gonna go do those stupid "diagnostics", keep your fingers crossed or some Dell person is going to die.
Tuesday, January 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment