I should probably have my blogging privileges revoked or something. I really should keep a notepad with me or else just start blogging from my phone. All these things pop into my head that I should blog but then I don't write them down or blog them and then I forget. So then I feel like I have nothing to blog about and boom, it's been a month since my last post.
I think the blog needs a redesign anyway. Maybe I should find a new template to use or something.
Jury duty was a bust. First it was postponed a week and then we were dismissed all together. I didn't even get to go to the court house and be dismissed properly. Oh well, maybe next time.
I've been thinking about buying a house. It's one of those things that I'm probably going to obsess about until I do it. Like when I bought the car. But this time I'm going to do it right. I've heard the market is about to bottom out and then prices might start rising, so it's an ideal buyer's market. Courtney's dad is a real estate agent, so I think I may call him and see what he can show me.
Not sure what I'm looking for. Probably something in South Reno, with 2+ bedrooms. I definitely want a big master bedroom and at least one other that I can use for an office. An extra bedroom on top of that would be fun for guests. And of course a pool is always a plus, even better if it's just in my backyard and not like a community pool. Any thoughts?
~~~~~~
Oh, here's something I think about everytime I go to the gym, how can a person get away with being a personal trainer if they themselves are overweight? I mean, it's great if they have the knowledge, went to school for physical education and all that crap, but it can't send a very good message to clients, right?
Also, like April said, when is everyone going to break their resolutions and stop going to the gym. I hate fighting over one of the 4 ellipticals at the gym.
The other day, I was done with my machine, but I left my towel and bottle of water on the machine so I could go get some disinfectant spray to wipe it down. Even though not everyone does it, I think it's gross when people don't so I always try to make the effort. Some bitch came up right after I left to get the spray bottle and moved my towel and bottle of water. I mean it was fine because I was done, but clearly I had my things there. If I wasn't done I would have been pissed!
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
According to experts, the gym will go back to normal after mid-February. The Valentine's Day chocolate knocks everyone off the fitness wagon.
Post a Comment