As I mentioned in the past, during law school I participated in the "points" systems for Lexis and Westlaw, the two leading legal research companies. They basically get you to do trivia questions, tutorials and trainings and give you points.
After you've accumulated so many points, you can redeem them for prizes. Well, I've been saving my points since my first year of law school and I finally cashed them in when I graduated.
I am now the proud owner of an 80GB video iPod and a fancy new digital camera. It was mind numbingly dull to attend all those training sessions/tutorials, but now that I have my new toys, it was well worth it.
But I'm waiting to use my iPod because the music on my computer is so unorganized. I may wait until after the bar when I have nothing to do and spend a day renaming and organizing my music before uploading it to the iPod.
Also, for those who have been to London, any suggestions on things to see? Particularly at night? We're going to go see Spamalot one night and I kind of want to see a second show, but we're only in London for 4 days. So if there's something else worthwhile to do at night, please share.
What else is good to see?
I'm so excited! Our plane tickets are booked - we're flying "premium economy" on Virgin Air. From the website, it sounds very fancy. The seats are bigger, you get to eat your meals off of "fine china and silverware" and you have your own dedicated flight staff. Ahahaha. Yay!
We finally got out passports. Although, the pictures were taken way back in March, so I don't like my picture because I've lost a lot more weight since then. Oh well, can't really change it now.
So much to see, so little time!
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm so jealous. The last time I flew to Europe, about two years ago, it was through Lufthansa. My sister and I resorted to fighting for blankets, and I barely had enough seat room to stretch out my arms-- and I'm petite, to be polite. You are a lucky dog.
Post a Comment