Yesterday was my mommy's birthday. So I didn't get any studying done because I was cooking all day.
I had class in the morning and then I went to 5 different stores trying to find this sugar substitute. I wanted to make a cake, but didn't want to use sugar. And I've heard regular Splenda doesn't bake well. And the splenda for "baking" has too much actual sugar in it.
Then I made italian sausage stuffed mushrooms for appetizer and chicken fettucini alfredo for dinner. It was yummy.
In other news, can you believe two of my loans are in repayment already? How the hell did that happen? I thought you didn't have to pay until after graduation.
I'm going through a 2nd consolidation right now because I took out more loans after I consolidated the first time. So now I'll end up with 2 consolidated loans, but with one bill because it's through the same company. I think it was a pretty good deal.
But until the consolidation goes through, I got a bill for my first loan payment..... $416. WTF? That's outrageous.
So I applied online for a forbearance so hopefully I won't have to pay. I'm also going to try and call on Monday and find out why the in school deferrment ended so soon.
Congrats to Pajama for finishing that big exam! I can't imagine how freaked out I'm going to be for the bar. And it's 3 days! So that's 3 nights of panic attacks. Definitely going to try and get something to calm the nerves.
Sunday, June 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
3 days?!
Holy shit. That's stupid crazy.
Post a Comment