Sunday, July 26, 2009

Oh...Hello!

Been off the radar for a while. Not a whole lot going on. I feel like I'm in a slump. Just going to work, etc. And not a lot of exciting stuff going on at work. Maybe I should go find a boyfriend.

I have my first hearing tomorrow. Like, on my own hearing. I don't think anything major is going to happen, I'm thinking it's just going to be a status conference. But there is a pending motion, so maybe the judge wants to talk about that. Who knows.

London was awesome (for the most part). In hindsight, I should have planned differently. Should have budgeted more time to spend with Mateo. It made me realize that there are some people that you just shouldn't travel with. I kinda knew going in but did it anyway and a lot of the time I was ready to poke an eye out. Maybe it's time for a roadtrip to Portland. Do I know anyone up there?

Oh well. I did see some amazing stuff. I'll facebook the pictures, but will try to post a write-up about the actual trip.

No comments: