Thursday, September 11, 2008

Impulsive

The lesson of the day is this: Never get drunk and then agree to go on an impromptu trip to Disneyland.

Yes, I'm going to Disneyland this weekend. I was with Sara and Don on Tuesday for pub quiz and we had a little BBQ before hand. Sara had purchased several bottles of this excellent champagne that we both like but not a lot of people showed, so she had a few extra bottles. So while having dinner we opened a bottle. And then we decided to open the other. This was all before we had made it to the bar.

So we were sitting around drinking and I said we should go to Disneyland when they back back from London. I'm not really sure how it came up. And then I think Don said "Why don't we go this weekend?!"

Having no excuse to say no, I agreed. While we were at pub quiz, Don went up to Java Jungle and booked the hotel room. Haha, so we're totally going to drive down Saturday night, go to the park Sunday and Monday and then drive home Monday night.

It's kinda like the time Pajama asked if I wanted to go see Mateo in L.A. and I just said yes and then we went. And found a sea sponge!

Then Don and Sara have to get on a plane for London and will be gone for a year. What will I do with myself? Half the pub quiz team is moving to another continent! I hope I can work out a way to go visit them while they're in England.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I started going to the gym again. I've had a membership at 24 Fitness forever and never really used it. I might as well been flushing the money down the toilet but oh well. I forgot how good it feels to work out. So I've gone every night this week after work. Today I even got to swim!

I also forgot all the meat that walks around preening in front of the mirrors. There's a few treadmills that over look the weight floor, so I can people watch while jogging. Awesome!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I decided to start reading the Twilight series, you know the books about vampires.....written by a MORmON. I saw that they made a movie out of the first one and this other blog I read was all about how much she liked them, so I decided to give them a try. I like them, even if the violent parts were kinda cut out. But then there's so much sexual tension. It's almost hard to believe it's written by a mormon. Haha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I thought of the perfect Halloween costume! I just need to see if I can buy the right wig. But I never really go to Halloween parties, so I don't know if I'll get a chance to try it out. But it would be hilarious if it all works out.

I miss you Pajama! Hope you had fun in France and ate lots of toast and bread and onion soup....I think you get the idea.

No comments: