Monday, June 02, 2008

Pride

Happy Pride month everyone!



I'm really excited about Pride this year. I wasn't able to go last year because I was studying for the damn bar exam. But this year is going to be even better. The parade is sunday morning and then that night, I'm going to the True Colors concert in Berkeley. It's going to be the B-52's, Cyndi Lauper, and a few others including the Puppini Sisters (like the modern day Andrews Sisters) whom I really like. I'm super excited!

I want to have a gay movie night but everyone's scattered :(. So we'll have to postpone that and do it when everyone's together.

In other exciting news, I've beaten the world record for javelin on Mario & Sonic at the Olypmics like 4 times. Ahahaha. The best part is that it kills Clayton because he can't even come close. He may beat me at other games, but so far I'm the only one to beat the WR on javelin. I love Wii!

1 comment:

Fordness said...

Don't worry Ben. I'll start one up again one day, and you'd better believe the guessing games will be even wackier