Um yeah, so I'm not positive, but I think I may have been raped by my evidence final. Honestly, out of any exam I have ever taken this one was the worst I have ever written.
And I'm not saying that in an exaggerated way like "Oh yeah, it was rough, I'm only going to get an A-". I'm serious. If we had failing grades, I'm sure I would get a D. I barely finished the multiple choice and my essays were just all over the place.
I guess it didn't help that I didn't write my own outline. The outline that I had was amazing. Unfortunately I only read through it once. I spent so much time working on my fucking 1st amendment outline that I didn't study enough for evidence. I'm told that they wouldn't fail a graduating 3L and that no one gets below a Pass, so I'm praying. No joke, it could happen.
I felt much better about 1st amendment. Having spent so much time on the outline, I was comfortable with the exam. I think I spotted all of the issues and wrote good answers. The entire exam ended up being 16 pages, so that must be something.
I wouldn't be surprised if I ended up getting an H, but I'm not holding my breath.
ALSO - the exam just proves what an asshat the professor was. The first question had 4 subparts which was fine. And the 2nd question was a policy type question based around one case and a quote.
The professor assured us that the quote would be recognizable and wasn't going to be something obscure. SO - the quote ended up being from this case about protests around abortion clinics and whether the court can impose injunctions on protestors. But the quote he chose was from the fucking dissent. BASTARD. He said we didn't have to read the dissents. So yeah, he sucks. It's ok though. There was a 2 page limit. So I was short on time and ended up with a page and a half.
At this point though I could care less.
Now it's just one more exam and I'm home free. Criminal Procedure is next tuesday and it's closed book. So I have to memorize my outline. But I have a week so I'm not really worried.
I'm getting excited about graduation! I got my cap and gown and I'm so tempted to put it on and walk around outside. I mean, I paid $60 to rent it and I only get to wear it once, I might as well get my money's worth. Ahahahaha.
Ok, I'm gonna go do the dishes and maybe take a nap. Or better yet, maybe I'll go find somewhere that sells moving boxes so I can get ready to pack up my apartment.
Tuesday, May 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
ben in a gown...
you'll be the most beautiful belle at the ball!
{||} <----- it's a sandwich!
Hang in there!
Oh, and I love my ninja shirt. So does my class.
Post a Comment